Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'M BACK!!

So I have been MIA for a little while, but no need to fret, I'm back in action!

A lot has happened since my last post, but for now I will just address the topic of this week's discussion--social networking and its place in political media.

To begin, take a look at Barack Obama's Twitter page. Not very insightful, or recently updated, but available nonetheless. And does John McCain twitter, you may ask? Of course not, but one of his aides does. I have to admit, his is a little more interesting....

And even more pertinent to tomorrow's class--Bobby Jindal's tweets and twitts! Looks pretty presidential, no?

Here's an interesting little comparison:

Barack Obama followers: 144,203
John McCain followers: 5,610
Bobby Jindal followers: 464
Sarah Palin followers: 10
Mike Hucakbee followers: 0


No comments: