Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Very Important!!

Hey guys! This is my most important post of the semester... well almost...I thought the Wikipedia one was pretty good. :)

Anyway, I think it was fairly unanimous that we would have a bit of a party next Monday, so here is the place to post your contribution to our soiree.


Here is what I'll be bringing--Rocky Road Brownies!


Lauren will bring -- Homemade Oreos!



Richard and Harry will bring -- Indian Food!


Kevin will bring -- Drinks!


Mary will bring --
Spinach Dip!


Sarai will bring -- Pumpkin Bread/Gingerbread


Please post a comment with what you'd like to bring and I'll either update this post periodically or you can just click on the comments below to see what we've got.

And if anyone feels like celebrating Riggio-style, feel free to bring some champagne/wine to toast the end of a fine class. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bring homemade Oreos!

Hockanum Monitor said...

Amanda--I'm willing to bring whatever you think is best. Harry and I were thinking about going with an Indian theme in honor of our topic, Mr. Jindal. Sound good? Let me know.

Kevin said...

I'm willing to bring whatever but I'm not much of a baker. Do we need drinks? Any requests?

MCD said...

I'll do a spinach dip!

Sarai said...

I'll make either Pumpkin Bread or Gingerbread to bring!! :-)

KC said...

I will bring salty snacks so the spinach dip won't be lonely.

KC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,

I've had a really bad cold all weekend, so rather than baking homemade Oreos I think I'm going to bring something store-bought so that I don't risk making everyone sick.

-Lauren

chysey said...

I am bringing veggies and dip.

joeydee said...

I will bring cheese & crackers!